What is a cookie?
A cookie, in English, is afile that is downloadeto your device when your access ceratain websites. The cookies allow in a web page, among other things, to store and to recover information on the habits of navigation ofa user or a of his equipment and, depending on the information that they contain and of the form in which he uses his equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies is used?
Depending on the entity that manages the cookies, these can be classified in the following groups:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from aequipment or domain managed by the own editor and from which the service requested by the user is given.
• Third-party cookie: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained by means of the cookies.
According to the period of time that will remain on the terminal equipment, they are divided into:
• Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page at the moment.
• Persistent Cookies: Type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can go from a few minutes to several years and therefore can have a longer duration than the visit tothe website at the time.
According to its purpose are classified in the manner.
• Technical cookies: The technical cookies are essential and necessary because the web works correctly and to use the diverse options and services that it offers.
Below are described the cookies used by the web application:
To allow, block or delete cookiesinstalled on your computer, you hace to access the settings of the browser with which you access the web. Through the following links you can find more information for each of the main browsers:
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=%27ie-10%27
Who uses the cookies?
The information obtainedby the cookies is treated only by our. Even so, it must be borne in mind that third-party cookies are used, and that the information collected throught thse is hosted on external servers. Thi is the case of data collected by Google Analytics.